In case of acute swelling
Kinesiotaping is a method which is a must these days in horses that compete at a high level. Taping can be used for relaxing and tensing the muscles, and for pain release or correcting the position of horse and rider.
Also for lymphatic drainage, kinesiotaping can be a great support. We use this method in cases of acute swelling.
What does it do?
- Helps muscles relax or tense
- Releases pain on trigger points
- Corrects the body
- Activates the lymphatic system
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Immediately reduces hay fever and allergies symptoms in 99% of cases